Thursday 24 March 2011

DIY Projects

Being a little bit crafty and enjoying the time I get to myself to do all these projects I have decided to go all DIY with our wedding to make sure its personal to us.

Some of the things on the list of DIY projects are:

  • Invitations
  • Order Of Services
  • RSVP's
  • Menus
  • Table Planner
  • Table Place Names
  • Guest Book
  • Kids activity packs and bags
  • Mr & Mrs sign
  • Unity Candle
Do you think that will be enough to keep me going?

Below are some pictures of things that I have been working on already. Excuse the quality of these photos, but I am currently having to use my phone as my camera is broken.


Mr & Mrs sign for the top table (colour matched to bridesmaid dress)

Table Names in frame and Kids activity bags.

Order of services



Invitations.



C xx



No comments:

Post a Comment