Saturday 21 May 2011

Major Milestone Reached!

The wedding invites went out today!

I know that it is still 5 months to the wedding and people may think that it is a little too early to send them but I suppose this is another side to planning a wedding abroad - plenty of notice.

Save the dates did go out in January but I wanted to give people a gentle reminder so that they can get their flights and accommodation booked before the prices increase too much. We have also designed a website, which has all the details of the wedding weekend including airlines, accommodation and things to do whilst guests are there. My plan is a few weeks before the wedding I will also send out an 'out of town' leaflet that will give everyone further details of what to expect.

Really excited to hear what people think of my first DIY project.

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment