Monday 23 May 2011

DIY Projects

Well as my title says, I am planning my wedding with lots of DIY touches:

So far I have:

  • Made all the invitations, RSVPS and gift list inserts
  • Painted all the table sign holders
  • Made all the table signs
  • Painted 'Mr & Mrs' sign for top table in our theme colour
  • Painted 'I do' letters for the cake table
  • Designed an 'Out of town' leaflet
  • Photographed and printed a map for instructions to get to the church
  • Kids activity bags
  • DIY photo guest book
  • Personalised unity candle
  • Guest book table sign
  • Bar sign to show all complimentary drinks
Still to do:

  • Kids activity books
  • Kids scavenger hunt sheets
  • Order of services
  • Menus
  • Table Plan
  • Gift for my mum which requires some hand made work
  • T shirts for the morning of the wedding
  • 'Mrs' tote bag to hold all my bits and my flats!
  • Wedding dress hanger
  • I spy cards
I am always on the look out for other things I can be doing to personalise the wedding in the run up to the big day, I am really enjoying being able to do a lot of it myself, although getting it to Spain will be another issue! lol

Some of the sites I have been using for inspiration are:



Are any of you doing a lot of DIY?

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment