Thursday 7 July 2011

Keeping guests informed

As we are having our wedding abroad, we thought that it would be nice to make our wedding more than just one day so that we can spend more time with our guests and have more time to relax on the actual day rather than spending all day trying to make sure we have spoken to everyone.

So we have planned a BBQ for the Wednesday prior to the wedding and then a brunch/lunch or until we fall down day in the Irish Bar the day after.
My only problem was trying to let people know what was planned and invite them along to the events if they want to come. I also thought it would be nice to give them a plan of the day so that they know what to expect, I am sure that there will be a few people who are a bit apprehensive as we are in unknown territory. So I came up with a 'Out of Town' brochure that I plan on sending out to guests with a map to the church about 2 weeks before the wedding.

The booklet is a tri fold and the two pages will be printed back to back.

Click on to enlarge
Click on to enlarge

I have also added some key Spanish phrases to the back of the brochure to help people on their way!

What do you think? Would you like something like this to let you know what's happening?

C xx


3 comments:

  1. oh very good - that will keep everyone in the loop!! I have my "I would like bottle of house red please" all memorised, lol;-))

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought any less from you Angela! Lol

    ReplyDelete