Monday 11 April 2011

Trip to Spain


Well this weekend was spent on our final viewing trip to Spain. One of the joys of planning a wedding abroad has been to get to go on a few weekend breaks!
This time the sun was shining and everything just looked so beautiful. I know I have put a few pictures on already of the venue and the church but I can't help but add some more in the sunshine.


The view up to the church, I just love the look and feel of Marbella's old town, so quaint!

The view that our guests will have, whilst we are eating dinner, bad news is the top table will have their back to it!

And the reception venue, we will be eating on the bottom terrace then move inside for the DJ.

We tasted our menu whilst we were there and really enjoyed it, I wanted a Spanish feel but nothing too far from the norm for the oldies! lol and thats what we feel we have managed to achieve.
I also had my hair and makeup trial which went really well and I can't wait for the day to see it all together with my dress.

So all in all a really good productive weekend (damped slightly by me being quite poorly)

We have all the major things sorted now, but the paperwork will be another story in itself!!



No comments:

Post a Comment