Wednesday 5 October 2011

Just over two weeks to go :)

Well the excitement is well and truly growing in this house, in 16 days we will have tied the knot! Eeeep! And in 11 days we will be flying out to Spain.

My dress is home with me and my chiefy and me will be packing it into it's travel box the night before we fly.
We have sourced plastic glasses for our welcome BBQ and the lovely owner at our after party bar is providing finger food on the house.
Our bag for Spain is partially packed and the honeymoon one is shaping up well.
The men's outfits are getting collected next Tuesday and the flower girls dresses have been altered.
I have been prancing around the house breaking in my wedding shoes much to the amusement of those witnessing it.
Our 'out of town' booklets have been posted and everyone knows what's happening when.
The last minute presents have been ordered and packed.

And most importantly me and the hubbie to be are totally in love and 100% ready to become husband & wife!!


C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment